Announcement: Dennis Mitchell Joins University Life as Executive Vice President
- Dennis Mitchell Appointed Executive Vice President for University Life (Office of the President)
- Dennis Mitchell Named EVP for University Life (Columbia News)
- Dennis Mitchell appointed to executive vice president of University Life after decades of diversity and inclusion work (Columbia Spectator)
- Dennis Mitchell Announced As Next Executive Vice President For University Life (Bwog)
- Message from Executive Vice President for University Life, Dennis Mitchell
Learn more about Dennis Mitchell.
Fall 2021 marks the opportunity to reconnect, strengthen, and rebuild as a community as Columbia's campuses reopen. We are excited to welcome you back and invite you to participate in a series of events that bring us together this fall!
Click here to learn more about Welcome Home Columbia.
Racial Justice Mini Grant Program Applications Open
Applications are now open for the Racial Justice Mini Grant Program! Students interested in becoming Racial Justice Mini-Grant recipients are invited to apply for project funding, as University Life launches the program's second year.
Application period runs 9/8-10/1. Learn more here.
Provost Mary Boyce Welcomes You to Campus
Provost Mary Boyce shares her excitement and her hopes for our incoming students and our entire University community: to bring a new and renewed energy to campus and to bring our scholarship and problem-solving to real-world problems.
Access comprehensive physical and mental health services at Columbia.
Organizations, resources and other offerings for a richly diverse community.
Information about the Rules of University Conduct, and other essential Columbia policies.
Find your way around campus, plus dining, libraries, gender-neutral restrooms, ATMs and more.