In July 2020, President Bollinger reaffirmed Columbia's commitment to antiracism and outlined a series of steps the University would take to deepen its commitment to being an antiracist institution.
You can and learn more about Columbia's ongoing efforts on this page.
- Columbia’s anti-racism commitment (July 2020)
- An update on CUIMC antiracism efforts (May 2022)
- Update on student facing anti racism Initiatives and programs (April 2022)
- Learn about school-based commitments
- Community-based programs and partnerships of Columbia’s schools, institutes and departments in Harlem & Washington Heights (Fall 2020)
- Columbia's Commitment to Anti-Racism – Fall 2020 Progress Report
- Report of the Inclusive Public Safety Working Group (Fall 2020)
- Anti-Racism Initiatives in Columbia’s Schools and Institutes (Fall 2020)
- Report of the Staff Experience Working Group (Fall 2020)