On your mark, get set, bake! Join the University Life Events Council and Chef Mark Garcia online and learn how to make the ultimate Columbia cookie, The Rocky RoarEE. Bake along (list of ingredients and supplies below), or watch and take notes for later. Meet and exchange tips with other bakers at all levels.
RSVP required. After you complete your registration, you'll receive a confirmation email with instructions 48 hours prior to the event.
1. Chef Mark will personally create and mail 5 baking packages for 5 random participants who signup before Friday, April 2nd.
2. Attend the event and you will be entered to win a party pack of cookies from Insomnia Cookies delivered to your door!
● 1 ⅓ Cup (176g) All purpose Flour (alternative: gluten free flour)
● ¼ teaspoon (2g) Baking Soda
● ¼ Cup White chocolate Chips
● ¼ Cup Butterscotch Chips
● ½ Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
● Baking Sheet
● Parchment Paper (optional)
● Mixer (optional)
● Mixing Spoon
● Measuring cups
● Measuring spoons
Columbia University makes every effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. If you require disability accommodations to attend an event at Columbia University, please contact Disability Services ([email protected] or 212-854-2388) at least 10 days in advance of the event. Requests for CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation) or sign language interpretation require two weeks' notice.