Join Columbia’s inaugural Obama Foundation Scholars for a discussion about active citizenship and the power to effect change in our communities.
- Prof. Suzanne Goldberg, EVP for University Life
- Alice Barbe, SING, France
- Ana Maria Gonzalez-Forero, FEM, Colombia
- Hong Hoang, CHANGE, Vietnam
- Trisha Shetty, SheSays, India
Students who require accommodations and/or have questions about physical access can contact the Office of Disability Services at 212-854-2388 or [email protected]
Requests for CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation) or sign language interpretation require a two-week notice.