Know [Y]our Rights Teach-in/Learn-in
A Teach-in/Learn-in for students, faculty, staff and the local community on how to protect, support and advocate for the rights of immigrants, including those currently protected under DACA, those who are undocumented, and those subject to racial and religious profiling - coordinated by Columbia Law School's Rose Cuison Villazor, Elora Mukherjee and Jason Parkin and featuring speakers from Bronx Legal Services and Sauti Yetu, a community-based organization that works with immigrant African women and families.
Jerome Greene Hall Room 101
435 West 116th Street at Amsterdam Ave.
This event is free and open to the public. Register here.
Organized and supported by:
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Center for Gender and Sexuality Law
- Barnard Center for Research on Women
- The New York Immigration Coalition
- Queer Detainee Empowerment Project